Why join MIPA? Join MIPA using our secure online registration.
- Joining MIPA is a great way to meet other parents in the community through adult activities like Mom’s Night Out,
parent groups, Coffee Socials and General Membership Meetings.
- MIPA organizes child-oriented activities
such as playgroups, trips to children's cultural events, and
our main events such as Halloween,
Preschool Fair and Fun, and
- MIPA provides a chance for you to contribute your talents through many volunteer opportunities, from working a shift at an event, to serving on the all-volunteer board.
- PocketNotes, our monthly newsletter,
highlights upcoming events, provides product safety recall
notices, presents informative articles about kids, and
suggests fun activities for parents and children.
- The annual MIPA
is your guide to
the licensed Mercer Island preschools; a childcare
checklist; and information about upcoming MIPA events.
- As a Contributing member, you will receive a
copy of MIPA's Rainy Day Activities for
MIPA is a PTA affiliate and 501(c)3 organization. Many employers match funds contributed to 501(c)3 organizations, and the portion of your donation above the $40 membership is tax-deductible.
You can register and pay your Membership. You can choose to use credit card or paypal to pay. It is easy and secure. Click here
contact the Membership Chair by calling 206-236-3033.
E-mail: Send a note
indicating your interest to join.
You can mail your
completed membership form and check (payable to MIPA) to PO Box 464, Mercer Island, WA 98040.
Preschools and other organizations can join MIPA!
Kathy McDonald and Tanya Aggar. Email us at email@example.com